Sunday, April 5, 2009

5 April, first try at the Vandellos trail



Set out on Sunday morning at 8 AM for the Vandellos trail. The entry to the trail can be found along the C44 (the road from L´Hospitalet de L´Infant to Vandellos. A steady climb up the C44 from Hospitalet will take you across the AP7 and you will pass an exit to the T318. Right after passing this exit you will see a curve up ahead. At that curve on your left you will find the entry to the MTB trail. See above map where the red dot marks the entry.


I did not do the entire trail, and I can tell you that the first bit is very tough, a bit of a climb let´s say. Amazing views, fairly easy terrain to cover and difficulty is more in the tough climbs than anything else. 

Above photo I shot at the highest point I reached today. (catching my breath...;)


I will set out for another few runs on this trail this week and will look to write a more comprehensive report on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mik.douwe@gmail.com