Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome

This blog will be dedicated to the various mountain bike trails that I will do or have done across Spain, and perhaps beyond. Spain has very many beautiful mountain bike routes throughout the country that are well worth it. I intend to ride most of them and report in detail on each one in this blog. Photos and route descriptions will be included as well as GPS information.

In June of 2006 I have plans to cycle a part of the Camino with some firnds, the route to Santiago de Compostela. We are likely to set off on the trip from Burgos, which will give us some 500 Km´s to pedal to Santiago. We have yet to decide how many days we will want to take to complete this trip ;)

So look out for upcoming postings on my Spain MTB adventures. First up a trail near Tarragona in the southern tip of Catalonia next week. I just bought my Garmin all terrain GPS to help me not getting lost.. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mik.douwe@gmail.com