Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back in the pool



The pool season in our neighborhood, and therefore also in our building, started a few weeks ago. Great for cooling off of course with temperattures that are already high as it is, but that are looking to get to around 40 Celsius the further we get into summer. Also perfect for some exercise, especially as I have decided to do a mini triathlon on 4 July. For more information, check it out.

It is indeed a small triathlon, so nothing to get worried over. But as it will be my first I thought it wise to get back in the pool for some training. I used to swim competitively and played water polo, so the technique is still there. Now for some more endurance. Swimming, cycling and running I have all done to more or lesser extents. It will be interesting to combine the three in a row. We´ll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mik.douwe@gmail.com